Procurement Policy outlines ENGIE Services’ requirements and commitments in its supplier relations with the objective to offer competitive and sustainable solutions and provide a safe working environment while complying with principles of ethical business conduct.
Our 7 principles we follow in our relationships are:
- Comply with laws, regulations, external standards, ENGIE Services commitments and internal procedures
- Treat suppliers fairly, transparently and impartially
- Ensure that mutual commitments are respected
- Protect the confidentiality of all information exchanged
- Foster awareness of and meet ENGIE Services’ commitments with regard to ethical standards, sustainable development and social responsibility
- Avoid any conflict of interests that may undermine objective and independent decision making
- Report any situation that does not comply with these rules
Questions? Contact us!