ENGIE MultiTech is one of Canada’s largest and most reputable mechanical contractors.
Experience with unique, challenging and sensitive environments such as labs, hospitals and data centres has put ENGIE Multitech at the forefront of our industry. Whether it’s new construction or a challenging retrofit, count on ENGIE MultiTech for a quality experience from concept to completion.
- Over 200 skilled trades professionals including plumbing/fitting, air conditioning, refrigeration, sheet metal and welding disciplines.
- 56,000 square foot facility with sheet metal fabrication and piping pre-fabrication
- Service fleet of over 50 vans and trucks
- Computerized estimating departments provides fast and accurate quotes
- Dedicated management and project management staff throughout the project life
- P.M. assistants to assemble drawings and manage documentation
- CAD department for engineering layout spooling, coordination, sleeving, interferences and as-built requirements
- Dedicated close-out manager
- Purchasing department to expedite orders and deliveries
- Dedicated tool manager
- In-house health and safety personnel implement our policies that aid in the completion of our work at the highest of safety’s standards
What We Do
We are a full-service mechanical contractor that offers new construction, retrofit, service and maintenance services consisting of unionized sheet metal workers, plumbers, steamfitters, welders and HVAC/refrigeration mechanics.
Our head office, along with the custom fabrication and manufacturing facility, is located at 2025 Meadowvale Blvd., Unit #2 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. To complement the mechanical construction side of our business, we offer complete comprehensive service and maintenance packages to maintain all of our customers’ HVAC equipment throughout the year.
ENGIE MultiTech delivers on this “full service” promise from project conception to completion. This is done by the following methods:
- An experienced estimating staff that maximizes our efficient “Quickpen” estimating software programs.
- Our dedicated project management team that possesses the skills and has access to all of the resources necessary to complete these projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- A combined workforce of over 150 skilled tradesmen and women in the Plumbing/Fitting, Sheet Metal, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration trades.
- An automated fabrication shop to aid in the control and procurement of our on-site duct and prefabricated piping requirements.
- In-house health and safety personnel to implement our policies that aid in the completion of our work at the highest of safety’s standards.
- Our purchasing department to expedite all orders and deliveries from our sub-trades and suppliers to the job sites.
Commercial plumbing has been a core specialty at ENGIE MultiTech from day one. Our skilled plumbing resources team has expertly built, installed and maintained plumbing systems designed for water supply, sewage and drainage, cold water air conditioning, medical gas and industrial processing. From complex custom installations to an emergency drain repair, expect a smoother flow with ENGIE MultiTech .
- A highly skilled team of fully licensed plumbers, fitters, welders and gas fitters
- Experience with all material types including stainless steel, natural gas and medical gas piping and fiberglass and polypropylene pipes and fittings
- Specialty expertise for sensitive environments such as hospitals, laboratories and processing facilities
- Prefabrication in our 56,000 square foot facility keeps site worker population down, reduces disruption for tenanted buildings and minimizes interference with other trades
- Preventative maintenance for smoother running systems
- Scheduled inspection for all plumbing fixtures for optimal operation, testing of all back flow devices
- Strict adherence to building and health and safety codes
PIPE FITTING AND WELDING
ENGIE MultiTech is committed to providing the clients with products that are on time and within budget. All our welders are TSSA certified with quality being our number one priority. With the use of CAD and BIM technology, we can maximize prefabrication and minimize the need for field welds.
Our modular building of pumps and plumbing systems allow for banks and sinks and w/c carriers to be dropped into place with no on site rough-ins. The pipe pre-fabrication shop is equipped to handle large diameter pipe and we will deliver to site and unload using our 5 Ton boom truck.
Whether its welded, threaded, soldered or grooved pipe, ENGIE MultiTech’s pre-fabrication shop will provide quality built systems for our clients.
- Highly skilled licensed tradesmen working on gas, plumbing and high pressure steam systems
- State of the art 3500lb positioned and STT welding technology for expedited high quality welds
- Multi welding processes available which include SMAW, MIG and TIG allowing ENGIE MultiTech to weld Carbon, Stainless and Aluminum
- Cutting and grooving of pipe is available for jobs with occupied space and where noise is an issue
- Qualified in the fabrication of Pipe Supports, Guides and Anchors
ENGIE offers services for sheet metal fabrication and sub-contracting services throughout the Greater Toronto Area and those surrounding. Our services include fabrication, system design, installation, commissioning and BIM/CAD.
ENGIE has an in-house 30,000 Sq. Ft fabrication shop and 30 designated professionals working weekdays and evenings to produce a quality project with a quick turnaround to meet tight deadlines. Our machinery and systems, are state of the art and designed around customization and technology.
Creating and maintaining optimal indoor environments boils down to one thing: Quality. At ENGIE MultiTech we build and install the highest quality mechanical systems. Our expert technicians combined with the best material ensures that your refrigeration and HVAC systems will function properly long after the job is complete. Whether new construction or a retrofit need, ENGIE MultiTech provides quality solutions for projects of all sizes and complexity. Expect a higher efficiency experience every step of the way.
- Diverse experience across industrial, commercial, institutional and biotech environments
- Prefabrication services speeds the process, reduces costs and lowers job-site population to help you facilitate simultaneous trade scheduling
- Proven ability to work within highly critical tolerances, sensitive environments and government regulations
- Time-sensitive scheduling and off-hours installation for minimal business interruption
- Highly qualified, professional trade staff
- Experience with green initiatives including the completion of numerous LEED projects
The introduction of ENGIE MultiTech into the Electrical contractor market began in late 2016. The electrical team assembled is a high caliber team of established estimators, seasoned project managers and electrical tradespeople with the right field experience to take on projects of any size and complexity in many electrical sectors.