ENGIE services: partner of your institutional and municipal projects
Your environmental imperatives
Hospital or administrative centers, university campuses, penitentiary centers: the State and public institutions must be exemplary in the fight against climate change and must promote energy savings. Whatever its use (cultural, sports, university, hospital, etc.), a public institution is designed to provide the service expected over time, while optimizing its operation and energy efficiency.
A preferred solution
The concept of public-private partnership (PPP) has become an efficient and effective way to develop or replace public infrastructures.
In a PPP project, all partners pool together their specific fields of expertise, thus creating added value. This notion has a real risk sharing, which enables the customer to overlook the cost evolution as part of a long term contract.
Part of the ENGIE Group, ENGIE Services has both the structure and resources to carry out technically and financially complex and long-term projects such as P3s. This capacity enables us to guarantee results and manage asset lifecycles to meet specific performance criteria with a focus to rationalize energy use and reduce the cost of operations.
What we offer:
- Requirements Analysis
- Concept drafting
- Proposal and offer
- Project implementation and management
- Maintenance, operation and facility management
- Energy management
- Asset retention
- High-quality services, long-term vision and commitment to results
- Fixed investment amount and fixed operational subsidies
- Measurable and well-defined service level
- Balanced distribution of cost and risk between public and private sectors
- Maximum utilization of the specific experience and know-how of all partners
- Improved deadline and budget control